We’ll help you develop and grow
At TUSA, we recognize that academic achievements are not the sole determinants of a successful life and career. We believe in supporting your university education by providing practical skills-based training and workshops that are relevant to your overall personal and professional development.
When you engage with TUSA as a Student Representative, Intern, Volunteer, or Clubs and Societies Executive, you gain access to a variety of training opportunities.
Taka advantage of these opportunities to:
- Enhance your employment prospects.
- Acquire skills that align with your personal interests.
- Drive positive change in areas that ignite your passion.
The TUSA organizes various student development opportunities throughout the year, emphasizing practical skills.
Stay in the loop by following our Facebook page and subscribing to our newsletter. If there’s a specific skill you wish to develop and we don’t currently offer training or workshops in that area, please get in touch with us.
Areas of training include:
- Mental Health First Aid
- Practical Promotional Skills (Social Media Workshop)
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Sexual Assault Support Service
- First Aid Training
- Drug + Alcohol Awareness Training
- C+S Council Training
- Student Leader Conference
- August Symposium