We’ll help you develop and grow
At the TUSA, we understand that there is way more to a successful life and career than just academic achievements. We see our role as supporting your University learning with practical skills based training and workshops, relevant to your broader life and career.
By becoming involved with the TUSA as a Student Rep, Intern, Volunteer, or Clubs and Societies Executive, you have access to a range of training opportunities.
Use these opportunities to:
- boost your employment opportunities,
- learn skills for your own interest, or
- facilitate change in an area you are passionate about.
The TUSA runs several student development opportunities throughout the year, with a focus on practical skills. Which some of the workshop is planning to run on each semester.
Areas of training include:
- Mental Health First Aid
- Practical Promotional Skills (Social Media Workshop)
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Sexual Assault Support Service
- First Aid Training
- Drug + Alcohol Awareness Training
- C+S Council Training
- Student Leader Conference
- August Symposium