Join our Media Production Team!
We are actively seeking passionate students who are eager to create content and gain valuable real-world experience to shape their careers. The Tasmanian University Student Association (TUSA) is a student-led collective with a strong focus on student leadership and community engagement.
Currently, we are recruiting creatives and content creators to join our Student Media Production Team. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with us in developing high-quality, authentic, and genuine content for our organization and our partners. Whether you prefer to take on a leadership role, become a regular team member, or contribute on a project basis, we welcome your involvement.
We’re looking to build a team of individuals in the following roles:
- Social media and digital marketers
- Filmmakers/Camera operators
- Graphic Designers
- Copy Writers
We’re in a period of exciting growth at the moment, and we’re looking for people who are:
Creative, confident, energetic, outgoing, and able to tell a story, communicate, and deliver a key message.
What you’ll get out of the opportunity:
- Real-world experience: Learn by doing—apply your knowledge of theory to a real organization and see the difference your input makes.
- Ability to build a portfolio or examples for future job applications.
- Informal mentoring and training opportunities from industry specialists and media professionals
- Work with a diverse range of people from different cultures and communities.
- Flexible working experience.
- Opportunity to network with key people within the University and the wider community for future employment opportunities.
- Involvement in a team of like-minded peers, working towards the goal of a future where the student voice leads University decision-making.
- Be rewarded and recognized for your contributions, including written references.
The application process
Please complete the form below and ensure that you upload your resume, relevant content, and links to your work.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with the Tasmanian University Student Association to produce content for us and our affiliated Clubs and Societies.
For a more detailed description of the team roles, you can read it here. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.