TUSA is excited to introduce QPay, a digital solution built specifically for university clubs and societies.
The platform centralises the tools required to successfully manage a Club or Society, saving the executive team time and creating a seamless experience.
We request all Clubs & Societies start transitioning to QPAY and have operational for Semester one in 2022.
This page has all the information to support you with your transition, including details of upcoming training sessions.
We understand the time and energy involved to make this change, and we appreciate your support with this initiative.
TUSA has been investigating potential digital solutions for Clubs and Societies over the past year. Through a comprehensive process, it was determined QPay to be the preferred platform. We understand that running a student group while being a student is like running a big business + juggling a full-time job. Partnering with QPay, who have democratised these powerful business tools, helps you save time on administrative tasks, allowing you to focus on the things that truly matter – member engagement. Over 2,000 clubs across Australia use QPay.
Working collaboratively on one platform brings other significant benefits to Clubs & Societies and TUSA:
- Gives members and students a seamless experience
- Creates efficiencies within TUSA, giving us valuable time to support the needs and development of Clubs & Societies
- Importantly, it allows TUSA to demonstrate the measurable benefits to UTAS to ensure they remain committed in their support of Clubs & Societies.
- Membership Collection (Digital, In-person) and management
- Email CRM system (members are immediately added into your email list)
- Free SMS
- Your very own Shopify-esque store front to sell Merchandise (with built in sourcing functionality)
- Run Events with membership validation (keep events private to members only ; or set different prices for non-members)
- Events published in a dedicated event calendar. Keep all students informed of what’s happening in your C&S.
- See how much revenue you have generated for your club or society with a click of a button and keep track of how much money has been deposited into your account from your efforts.
- Inbuilt smart form system that creates a simplified, seamless re-affiliation and grants process.
The following online training sessions are here to support your transition, please be available. They will be recorded and published on this page as a further resource.
- QPay intro session and Q&A (Feb 8th) – watch the recording here
- How to sell cash memberships for O-Week (introducing memberships + smartphone wallet integration feature on google/apple) (Feb 10th) Watch the recording here.
- How to create events and increase student (March 1st) Watch the recording here.
- How to set up your own merch store. Watch the recording here.
- How to sell online memberships for Semester 2 Watch the recording here
- How to set up your ball on QPay (Date to be confirmed)
- Committee Handover (Date to be confirmed)