Equity Poster Design Competition 2023
The Exciting Bit!
We’re asking UTAS students to whip up their best designs for a chance to be featured on the official 2023 Equity Poster and take home a $50 groceries voucher and a Red Parka YAY GAY merchandise!
The prompt? Vibrant & Inclusive
We’re looking for entries that are vibrant and inclusive. It has to include representations of LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, International Students, Women, and Disability
Designs can be anything from visualisations to typographic designs… get creative and good luck!
Submitting your Design
Email your design to email@example.com
Submissions have been extended to May 26 2023.
- Designers may submit up to 6 designs for the competition.
- Each design to be submitted individually.
- Please include designers full name, email and mobile number.
Top three selections will be put to a social media vote across @tusa.org.au and the winner will be selected for the official 2023 Equity poster that will go around all UTAS campuses (and any potential featured merchandise).
- The prompt is ‘Vibrant and Inclusive’
- Must include the Tasmanian University Student Association logo. The logo package and brand guidelines can be downloaded here.
- The design must include the linktr.ee/tusa.equity QR code. Click to download the high-res PNG file here.
- Please keep in mind, the winning design will be printed across all Tasmanian and Rozelle UTAS campuses and potentially merchandise items.
- Images are to be supplied in either PDF or EPS format, preferably vector, CMYK colour space, with a transparent background. PNG or JPG will also be considered, though not preferable
- Digital images only – no scanned, hand-drawn or physical entries will be considered
- Ideal design size should be a minimum of A3 poster, 297 x 420 mm
- Aim to keep the design simple and bold.
- Only original designs will be considered
- Designed have to be in alignments with all TUSA policies
- The TUSA reserves the right to make adjustments to the design for reproduction purposes.
Terms and Conditions
Upon submitting a design for this contest, you hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Tasmanian University Student Association.
You agree the entry submitted becomes the property of Tasmanian University Student Association and won’t be returned to you. You state that the entry submitted is your own original creation and that you did not copy anyone else’s work in creating your contest entry.
You agree that if you win the contest, you authorize the use without compensation, for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, film, printing) that we deem appropriate.
If it is discovered your work is someone’s other than your own, you understand you will be withdrawn from the competition immediately forfeit any prizes.